Review: Aoleon: The Martian Girl by Brent LeVasseur (Part 4)




Aoleon The Martian Girl Science Fiction Saga Part 4 - Illegal Aliens (Part 4 of 5)  
Aoléon The Martian Girl science fiction saga Part 4 — Illegal Aliens (Part 4 of five parts) 

Aoléon and Gilbert have become the Luminon’s top priority in stopping the Martian resistance movement. After being chased by the Royal Paladin Guard, they are forced to flee the Martian Megalopolis. Aoléon, Gilbert and Zoot escape with the help of Bizwat and his newly found friend, Helios, a first-generation soldierbot. 


After their saucer is destroyed, they crash land somewhere in the deep Martian desert. They set out to locate Kyrios and the secret base where Aoléon‘s parents are being held captive. 

After battling the forces of nature, starvation, a Klyklon dust storm, (not to mention a giant slor that almost swallows them alive), they finally make it to their destination. However, after Kyrios gives Gilbert some basic training to develop his budding psionic power, they learn that their journey is far from over. 

Will Aoléon, Glbert, Bizwat, Helios, and Zoot be able to rescue Aoléon’s parents and stop the Martian invasion of Earth in time? 

  
Read Part 4 to find out!  
Don't miss this part in the exciting middle grade sci-fi series Aoleon The Martian Girl!


Once again the adventure for Gilbert and Aoleon continues. The plot thickens which have me on the edge of my seat. I’m very excited to continue reading Gilbert and Aoleon’s adventure. I love adventures so even reading about it makes me happy. Once you finished one part you want to keep reading to find out what’s next. That’s what happened to me. I cannot wait to read the last part.

If you haven’t started this series yet you are missing out on all the fun. As usual the pictures are amazing. They are very pleasing to the eyes. I loved looking at them. It’s the pictures that won me over. Don’t get me wrong. The story itself is amazing. It’s just that the pictures add something more to the story because it matches the story. The pictures make it easier for me to imagine the story. I can visualize more of what I’ve read. The pictures are detailed and very colorful. I wonder how long it takes the author to draw one picture. They are amazing. Definitely recommending this series!

****


No comments

Thank you for stopping by! :)