Review: Aoleon: The Martian Girl by Brent LeVasseur PART 3


Science Fiction Saga - Part 3 The Hollow Moon (Part 3 of 5)  
Spying on the Luminon, Aoléon and Gilbert uncover his plot to steal Earth’s milk cows. They make the disturbing discovery that the Martian leader plans to disrupt Mars’ galact supply. Hoping to reach the galactworks before the Luminon’s saboteur, the duo races to warn Aoléon’s father, Deimos, manager at the galactworks, that he is in danger. 

 
While still on the run, Aoléon takes her pilot’s exam so she can join the Martian intergalactic exploration fleet. During the test-run, however, something goes horribly wrong. The two are put in a life-threatening situation, and only Bizwat, Aoléon’s Procyon commando friend, can save them. 

Gilbert finally gets his chance to learn to skyboard, but the lesson turns into a test of skill as he and Aoléon are chased by the Royal Paladin Guards. 

 
Will they survive?  
Don't miss this exciting part 3 of 5 of the middle-grade scifi series Aoleon The Martian Girl.


Through spying, Gilbert and Aoleon finds out Luminon’s plot to steal Earth’s milk cows. Now that they uncover an impending plot they must do everything in their power to save everyone. Can they really do it? The adventure of Gilbert and Aoleon continues in Aoleon: The Martian Girl: The Hollow Moon. 
 Once again the pictures are amazing. I am a visual person so I can’t pass this up. Pictures are bonus to the story. Besides these pictures are effective and match the story well. The story is fast pace. I love stories like that. It doesn’t drag on and on where I would lose my interest. The story gets to the point and it held my attention throughout. There isn’t a boring moment for me. I would love to read it to my little nieces and nephews but they live pretty far away. It’s too bad but I will definitely let their mommy know because I know they will love this series. 
 The author brings something new in each story and I enjoy all of them thus far. I am looking forward to finishing the remaining parts of this series. I’m very excited about it. I guess I’m still a kid at heart. Every time I see a picture it makes me smile. They are colorful and they help me with visualizing the story so I’m very happy with them. So I recommend this series.

***** 


No comments

Thank you for stopping by! :)