Favorite Book Quotes #1


I'm going to share some of my favorite quotes from books that I finished recently.  Feel free to share yours in the comment section below.


"I'm deadly serious.  I need you, Shannon.  Not to be a political spouse, but to be the other half of my heart.  I've never had much of a family.  But I'd like to build one with you.  We can do that on the Bar None.  Politics doesn't interest me at all if it means losing you."











"I love you.  I've always loved you, and nobody on the face of this earth will take you away from me."













"Say the word, and I'll battle Jake to the bitter end for you and Shiloh."













"I want you by my side, working with me, laughing with me, encouraging me when I'm down, holding my hand when I'm sick,"













"Sex is a union of two souls that are connected by more than just their bodies.  It isn't just something someone does because it is needed."









***

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! :)