SEDUCTION GAME BY CANDY J STARR






























Seduction Game
Candy J. Starr
Publication date: March 23rd 2017
Genres: New Adult, Romance
Do a overseas exchange, they said. Tokyo. It will be good for your artistic development. Yeah right. The only reason I agreed to the whole deal was so that I’d be well out of reach of my abusive ex.
The student co-ordinator even arranged for me to stay with a host family so I didn’t have to stretch my budget. Only, I seem to attract crazy – and this “respectable” family had their dark secrets. Can you believe they offered me money, a lot of money, to give their oldest son some life experience? Life experience meaning sex.
I know why they asked me. They think I’m a trashy whore.
But I’m not. Even though that money would give me an escape from my ex when I return home, I have principles. Anyway, Junichi is an uptight, arrogant jerk.
Then I discover Junichi’s secret life – and, as we grow closer, he comes far more enticing.
I’m tempted. Oh yes, I’m tempted.
This is just a game, a seduction game, and no one is going to get hurt.
Add to Goodreads / Pre-order


Author Bio:
Candy J. Starr used to be a band manager until she realised that the band she managed was so lacking in charisma that they actually sucked the charisma out of any room they played. “Screw you,” she said, leaving them to wallow in obscurity – totally forgetting that they owed her big bucks for video equipment hire.
Candy has filmed and interviewed some big names in the rock business, and a lot of small ones. She’s seen the dirty little secrets that go on in the back rooms of band venues. She’s seen the ugly side of rock and the very pretty one.
But, of course, everything she writes is fiction.

XBTBanner1

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! :)