My Favorite Author: Danielle Steel


Danielle Steel is one of my all time favorite authors.  Her books are among the ones that I picked up to read when I first got into the reading world.  At first I wasn't that big on reading but now I'm obsess with reading.  I read so much I don't really have much time for anything else...lol.  I really like her writing style and it doesn't hurt that her books are romance books.  Romance is my most favorite genre. Above are my favorites from her.  These stories stay with me for along time but since I read it a couple of years ago I don't really remember much of them.  So I plan on rereading these books and I'm so exciting I'm smiling right now as I'm writing this.  :)  Her stories are so unique and I've learned much from her books.  You can say her books make me fall in love with reading and I'm so thankful for her.  Recently I haven't read any books by her so I got a lot to catch up on.  If you haven't try her books, I recommend these three though her books can be long.  But I promise it will be worth it.  :)

So do you have a favorite author (s) or book (s)?


2 comments

  1. I must read a Danielle Steel! Hmm, I went through a huge Cherie priest phase-check out her Four and Twenty Blackbirds-scary and cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the recommendation. I'll check it out! :)

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by! :)